Bromantane Athletic Performance Enhancing Drug From Russia
Bromantane, sold under the brand name Ladasten, is an atypical psychostimulant and anxiolytic drug that combats weakness fatigue and stress.
A Canadian company just announced July 31 2019 that the performance enhancing drug Bromantane is in clinical study in liver and kidney disease.
Algernon Pharmaceuticals Announces Russian Athletic Performance Enhancing Drug Bromantane Exhibited Potent Anti-Fibrotic Activity in Liver and Kidneys
Bromanatane reduced fibrosis by 57.6% in the liver.
Bromantane: N-2-adamantil-N-(para-bromophenyl-amine was developed in the Soviet Union in the 1980s and has been manufactured in Russia (commercial name: Ladasten) since 1997.
Most recently the drug was manufactured by Pharmstandard, a large Russian domestic pharmaceutical company, until the end of 2018.
- Aug 20, 2019 Punisher Stack The "Punisher Stack" YK11 S23 RAD-140 and Cardarine this is not for amateur researchers
- Aug 19, 2019 Bromantane Athletic Performance Enhancing Drug From Russia A Canadian company just announced July 31 2019 that the performance enhancing drug Bromantane is in clinical study as it reduced fibrosis by 57.6% in the liver and kidney disease.
- Aug 18, 2019 Fl Modafinil treatment for COPD Multiple sclerosis Depression and ADHD Off label use of Modafinil for treatment of COPD, MS, ADHD and Depression
- Jul 27, 2019 What is Mojo? Mojo is defined as good luck, charm or skill that seems to come from something magical or supernatural. An example of mojo is the ability of a man to attract beautiful women.
- Jul 20, 2019 99SARMS DISCOUNT CODE Get your 1 time discount coupon code here