Frequently Asked Questions
Transferwise "SWIFT" Payment
With TransferWise, you can send US dollars to bank accounts that are denominated in USD outside the US.
How it works
- Set up your transfer. You’ll need to add a new recipient as a Business (not a person)
- Select the Business bank account country. (Even though the account is in USD, choose the country CANADA to send money to.
- Add the account number and SWIFT code provided by us for the Business bank account.
- Pay for your transfer with credit card, debit card or with your bank account.
- Transferwise will send the USD to the Business.
This way, businesses or Individuals who need to pay USD invoices or send money to an account outside the US can do so without using their bank.
TransferWise supports sending USD to people outside of the US, to do this we send your transfer via the SWIFT network.
2. When you get to the ATM, re-enter your order and select 'bitcoin at checkout'.
3. deposit required amount into ATM, send to wallet address...That is it! Money sent - product shipped.
All orders are shipped from our Canadian warehouse
We offer several shipping options and prices at checkout
How long will shipping take?