Flmodafinil CRL-40,940, and lauflumide - 125mg (2500mg)
Bisfluoromodafinil (also known as CRL-40,940, flmodafinil, and lauflumide) is the bisfluoro analog of modafinil is the newest and strongest nootropic.
Flmodafinil CRL 40 940 enhances mental intelligence and motivation, showing improvements in brain function, complex problem solving, organization and is protective of the brain due to chemical or physical injury.
Currently CRL 40 940 is in clinical trials focused on ADD and ADHD (attention deficit disorders) Narcolepsy, COPD and Depressive symptoms.
What Is Flmodafinil?
Flmodafinil — also called bisfluoromodafinil, lauflumide or CRL-40,940 — is structurally similar to smart drug Modafinil 200 mg, a prescription to promote wakefulness-enhancing agent that’s also commonly used as a nootropic.
It’s identical in structure, with the addition of two fluoride atoms. According to its creator, this slight change increases the strength of the drug by up to four times. Flmodafinil may also have a longer half-life, meaning that its effects can last longer .
Flmodafinil was patented in 2013 yet is not currently a prescription drug, but is undergoing clinical trials for use for narcolepsy and other sleep disorders.
Because of this, Flmodafinil can be purchased online for research purposes only. fairly easily — but this could change at any time if it were to be approved for prescription use or if the regulations governing compounds that are structurally-similar to prescription drugs were to change.
Benefits of Flmodafinil
Extrapolating what we know about Modafinil, here are some of the potential benefits of Flmodafinil:
- Neuroprotective agent. Like coffee, CRL-40,940 has the effect of caffeine. It is a drug that will keep you alert and active. One positive point is that Its effects last for a longer period compared to modafinil.
- Dopamine reuptake inhibitor. When you are feeling a little bit off that means there is not enough dopamine available. The product works to produce feelings of excitement, reward, and confidence.
- Antidepressant. CRL-40,940 spreads a feeling of excitement making you feel great and not want to sleep or be unproductive.
- Anti-aggressive. It works to improve aggressive conditions. It works as an inhibitor that calms you at times when you feel uneasy or agitated.It is a nootropic that promises its users wakefulness, focus, and enhanced mental alertness. There are also additional benefits that you can get from it. Its use can also be accounted for the following effects:
- Enhanced cognition. It works as a central nervous system stimulant keeping you alert, awake, and feeling good. It also improved concentration. In short, it tells your brain to avoid daytime sleepiness and boosts your motivation when you need it the most.
- Decreased risk of depression. The chemical carries feelings of excitement and pleasure to all the neurons. When you feel down, the antidepressant effect supplement can help you feel better and positive. When used, it targets the dopamine receptors to increase dopamine so you feel positive and you become a quick thinker.
- Increased productivity. Since it can increase the dopamine levels, you feel more energetic to finish all the day’s tasks. You might even have that extra energy to double your productivity while you still feel motivated.
- Increased, long-lasting energy: If it works similarly to Modafinil, Flmodafinil may improve wakefulness in subjects with sleep disorders, increase energy for subjects with fatigue and neutralize some of the harmful effects of sleep deprivation.
- Better memory and learning skills: It may also help to improve recall, attentiveness and learning skills in both healthy subjects and those with depression.
- Improved mood and more motivation: Animal studies show improvements in motivation and drive with Modafinil use, while it can also serve as a mood booster for healthy people.
- Intense focus and concentration: Whether a subject is sleep deprived or getting enough sleep, Modafinil can help improve focus — and Flmodafinil likely works similarly.
We reiterate that much of what we “know” about Flmodafinil is based on what we’ve learned about Modafinil.
Flmodafinil has only been around since 2013, and has been undergoing clinical trials since 2015. Hopefully, we will soon know much more about this compound.
Flmodafinil Side Effects and Safety
Because Flmodafinil is relatively new and still undergoing clinical safety and efficacy trials, there’s really not much information for us to report on its known and proven side effects.
However, seeing as Flmodafinil is the bisfluoroanalog to Modafinil, the two are very similar structurally, and therefore may have similar side effects.
Additionally, the creator of Flmodafinil reports in its patent that this newer compound has fewer and milder side effects than Modafinil.
This is backed up by anecdotal reports from research subjects who’ve used both Modafinil and Flmodafinil, too.
Here are some of the most common side effects that research subjects may experience from Flmodafinil.
Like Modafinil, Flmodafinil is a wakefulness-promoting agent that’s designed for use in subjects with sleep disorders. In fact, when a research subject is administered either compound late in the day, they may find themselves tossing and turning, unable to fall asleep later that night.
That’s why most eugeroic researchers advise that Flmodafinil be administered first thing in the morning.
One fairly commonly reported side effect of Modafinil is a headache, so we can surmise that Flmodafinil may cause headaches due to lack of water.
However, we’ve seen mixed reports of research subjects experiencing headache after taking Flmodafinil most commonly attributed to . In fact, on Reddit, we’ve even seen one Modafinil user who had been experiencing headaches, which had ceased when he quit Flmodafinil.
Anxiety is sometimes a side effect of these types of brain-enhancing compounds, but fortunately many Flmodafinil research subjects report that its effects are very “clean” — no anxiety and no crush, just energy, focus, and drive.
We know that several gastrointestinal side effects are attributed to Modafinil use — like nausea, diarrhea, constipation, gas, heartburn, or decreased appetite.
In fact, decreased appetite is a commonly-reported side effect for many nootropics and stimulants.
To avoid the other unpleasant gastrointestinal symptoms, we find that research subjects often start with a very low dose and slowly work their way up.
Modafinil may have interactions with blood thinners, antidepressants, certain antifungal medications, anti-seizure medications and anti-anxiety medications.
Flmodafinil may have similar drug interactions, although at this has not been proven.
Either way, subjects with any medical conditions or who are taking any prescription drugs are well-advised to think twice before researching Flmodafinil.
Other Safety Concerns
As with any other nootrpopic, prescription or over-the-counter drug or dietary supplement, research subjects should be well-informed on all safety concerns potentially applicable to them.
Subjects may want to avoid drinking caffeine while taking Flmodafinil because Flmodafinil is itself a stimulant.
Additionally, subjects should avoid using alcohol or mind-altering substances when using Flmodafinil.
Likewise, Flmodafinil may possess the same habit-forming qualities as Modafinil. For this reason, research subjects are advised against taking it more than 4-5 times per week as a nootropic, and to take regular breaks from all nootropic use.
Overall, however, Flmodafinil appears to be safe for otherwise healthy subjects.
Flmodafinil Dosage Side Effects
The creator of Flmodafinil has stated that it’s up to four times as strong as Modafinil. However, in practice, most research subjects report that it’s about twice or maybe about 1.5 times the strength of Modafinil.
In light of that, subjects should be cautious with dosing. Our own dosage guideline is that the standard Flmodafinil dose should be anywhere from one-quarter to one-half of a standard Modafinil dose.
We find that this low dose is popular among absolute beginner subjects. From what we know, healthy subjects are unlikely to experience any negative side effects from such a low dose.
Additionally, if a subject finds this low dose to be effective, they may be able to take it more than 2-3 times per week when needed.
This intermediate dose of Flmodafinil is based on the standard, 200mg dose of Modafinil. This amount seems to be right for most subjects, especially those who have used nootropics like Modafinil before.
Subjects may or may not experience some of the side effects listed above at this dosage. Our practice is to administer this dose early in the morning.
We do not administer Flmodafinil more than 6 days per week at this dosage.
150mg daily or more
This dose is approximately equivalent to 300mg or more of Modafinil per day. Some nootropics users do take 300mg of Modafinil to pull an all-nighter, so a very likely side effect of this high dose is insomnia. And of course, the larger the dose, the bigger the more likely that some other side effects could be experienced as well.
Based on our observations microdoses every 4-6 hours Flmodafinil provides sustained and consistent energy and without adverse side effects.
Depending on one’s level of experience and response to nootropics, we find that researchers can successfully dose anywhere from 25mg-125mg of Flmodafinil, 3 times daily, up to 4 days per week.
As always, we advise working up to an optimal dose.
Flmodafinil vs. Modafinil
By now you’re well aware that Flmodafinil and Modafinil have many similarities. However, here are some of the key aspects on which they differ:
- Structure: Flmodafinil is identical to Modafinil, with the addition of two fluoride units.
- Effects: Although their effects are similar, Flmodafinil is thought to be anywhere from 1.5-4 times stronger than Modafinil and to have a longer half-life (which means that it stays in one’s system for a longer duration).
- Safety: Flmodafinil may have fewer side effects than Modafinil, but we are still awaiting results from clinical trials.
- Prescription status: Modafinil is a prescription drug. Flmodafinil is not currently a prescription drug, but it is being studied for potential FDA approval, so this could change.
- Body of research: We know much more about the safety and effectiveness of Modafinil than we do of Flmodafinil.
- Cost: Surprisingly, Flmodafinil may be more expensive than Modafinil in most cases. It’s stronger, as well as a newer formulation.
Where to Buy Flmodafinil Online in 2021 Guide
The best place to buy Flmodafinil online is a vendor called 99 SARMS. This website currently offers Flmodafinil in two different forms: capsule and powder form.
However, you’ll need to have an payment method to purchase Flmodafinil Capsules, which will require a little extra work on your part.
We like 99 SARMS because they have very high standards regarding ingredient sourcing and testing.
In fact, every product they manufacture is analyzed by a third-party, independent testing company for purity, identification, structure, heavy metals, and contaminants. Then, 99 SARMs verifies the results of the third-party testing with their own in-house testing. All of the reports and batch tests are not available on the website.
Side Effects of Flmodafinil | The Last Word
Flmodafinil shows tons of promise as a new nootropic on the scene, with the potential to be much stronger and to have longer-lasting effects than even Modafinil — possibly with fewer side effects!
For healthy subjects, Flmodafinil appears to be pretty safe. It’s vital, however, to be well-informed of all potential side effects and start researching a conservative dose.
Travis EbmeyerThursday, March 10, 2022, 19:41Dunno what stuff was actually supposed to do. I blew through them so fast thinking I would at least get something from it
AlexThursday, March 10, 2022, 05:04The product is excellent, keeps sens of urgency and focus on tasks.
Stephen SSunday, February 20, 2022, 09:42Def one of my go-to nootrpics. Great strength. Wish the pill size was 75 mg and not 125mg which it came in. I don't mind taking 125mg but sometimes I like lower dosing. Just recommendation to company. Great company. Used bitcoin, saved some money, they also threw in a free bottle $60 value for my first order of one of their other products. Was very pleased with this. Shipping also took around 7-8 days to usa. (Canada to Florida). Overall great experience. Will certainly order again, as they seem to keep most of their product in stock. Was using a diff company first, but they never had anything in inventory.
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLYNOT FOR HUMAN OR ANIMAL CONSUMPTION
Nootropic (Eugeroic)20 x 125mg