IDRA-21 20mg (1,200mg)
IDRA-21 is a positive allosteric modulator of AMPA receptor desensitization with potent cognition-enhancing effects.
IDRA 21 EFFECTS
- Improve memory, learning ability and sensory perception
- Superior cognitive performance supplement
- More potent than aniracetam
- Next level mental focus
- Long lasting results (2-3 days)
IDRA 21 Experience
IDRA-21 is a nootropic that is compared to the fictional pill in the 'Limitless' film!
IDRA-21 effects Ampa receptors in the brain, in animal studies there was a significant improvement in working memory and learning.
IDRA is about 30x times more potent than aniracetam in reversing cognitive deficits induced by alprazolam or scopolamine, and produces sustained effects lasting for up to 48 hours after a single dose.
IDRA-21 works for the nootropic community, the mechanism for this action is thought to be through promoting the induction of long-term potentiation between synapses in the brain.
IDRA-21 Dosage Adult Rhesus Monkeys
Oral administration of IDRA 21 produced a highly significant improvement in the performance of a delayed matching-to-sample (DMTS) task by young adult rhesus monkeys.
The pattern of task improvement over the dose range 0.15-10 mg/kg was maintained to 48 hr after the single dose administration.
For sessions run after administration of the individualized Best Dose of IDRA 21, task accuracy for Long delay (most difficult) trials was increased by 34% of vehicle.
Animals were randomly assigned fixed doses of IDRA 21 to determine whether the positive mnemonic response could be maintained.
The repeated doses were separated by 3 days, thus allowing for potential cumulative effects.
IDRA 21 produced a gradual increase in task accuracy that was maintained on average above vehicle performance levels over an intermittent dosing schedule during a total period of 3 weeks.
IDRA 21 Side Effects
IDRA-21 may not produce neurotoxicity under normal conditions, although it may worsen mood swings or neuronal damage following global ischemia after stroke or seizures.
Newer benzothiadiazide derivatives with greatly increased potency compared to IDRA-21 have been developed, but these have not been researched to the same extent.
IDRA-21 is not intended to treat cure or prevent any disease, this product is sold for educational and research purposes only.
Any attempt to diagnose treat or cure with this product will lead to blacklisting of said visitor.
- CAS Number22503-72-6
- Chemical Names7-chloro-3-methyl-3,4-dihydro-2H-1,2,4-benzothiadiazine 1,1-dioxide
- Molecular FormulaC8H9ClN2O2S
- Molecular Weight233.687 g/mol
- The effects of IDRA 21, a positive modulator of the AMPA receptor, on delayed matching performance by young and aged rhesus monkeys. 2004
- The diazoxide derivative 7-chloro-3-methyl-3,4-dihydro-2H-1,2,4-benzothiadiazine-S,S-dioxide augments AMPA- and GABA-mediated synaptic responses in cultured hippocampal neurons. 1998
- The diazoxide derivative IDRA 21 enhances ischemic hippocampal neuron injury.1998
- 7-Chloro-3-methyl-3,4-dihydro-2H-1,2,4-benzothiadiazine S,S-dioxide: a partial modulator of AMPA receptor desensitization devoid of neurotoxicity.1997
- Enantiomeric resolution with a new chiral stationary phase of 7-chloro-3-methyl-3,4-dihydro-2H-1,2,4-benzothiadiazine S,S-dioxide, a cognition-enhancing benzothiadiazine derivative.1995
- 7-Chloro-3-methyl-3-4-dihydro-2H-1,2,4 benzothiadiazine S,S-dioxide (IDRA 21): a benzothiadiazine derivative that enhances cognition by attenuating DL-alpha-amino-2,3-dihydro-5-methyl-3-oxo-4-isoxazolepropanoic acid (AMPA) receptor desensitization. 1995
MICHEL TAILLEFERFriday, November 20, 2020, 06:07Improved focus similar to Modafinil but with shorter duration of action !
Alex wimWednesday, February 27, 2019, 15:19I use it once per 72h and i have great benefit with reducing bad mood and low focus.