NSI-189 increases sociability interactions while enhancing confidence and improved life decisions that lead to elevated sexual enjoyment and quality of life.
NSI-189 is an experimental antidepressant. Neuralstem, Inc. is currently running clinical trials for its use in major depressive disorder, in addition to treating cognitive impairments, and brain degeneration.
NSI-189 stimulates neurogenesis of the human hippocampus.
Modern antidepressants focus on the monoamine neurotransmitter system. However, 66% of people treated for major depression disorder achieve clinically significant improvements.
Current antidepressants have long term side effects with negative consequences. Neuralstem Inc proposes that NSI-189 uses different pathways.
- Ability to control emotions that continue after cessation
- Being fluent in speaking and writing.
- Improved memory energy
- Sharpness of vision
- Logical and emotional difficulties resolve
- Increased sexual enjoyment and quality of life.
- Sociability and interactions are maintained with ease
- Confidence while enhancing confidence and improved life decisions.
Reports indicate that suicidal tendencies disappear and personal relationships improve with a broad spectrum of reporting.
NSI-189 buy it for the research today.
This Reference Material is available for research use only