Wheaton 224741 Borosilicate Glass (E-C Sample)
- E-Conomically priced by packaging vials and screw caps separately
- Shrink-wrapped packs of 20 vials reduces contamination from corrugated material found in traditional packaging
- Clear vials are made from Type I borosilicate glass which provides superior chemical resistance
- Choose a14B rubber lined cap for aqueous samples or a 14B rubber lined cap for organic samples
- Conforms to ASTM Type I, Class A and USP Type I requirements
These economically priced sample vials are conveniently packed in two shrink-wrapped packs of 100 vials. This packaging reduces contamination from corrugated material found in traditional packaging. The clear vials are manufactured from 33 low extractable borosilicate glass that conforms to ASTM Type I, Class A and USP Type I requirements. Solid top black phenolic screw caps are packaged separately and inserted in the box with the vials. It is suggested to use 14B rubber lined caps for aqueous samples and -faced 14B rubber lined caps for organic samples. Vials and caps are autoclavable. Replacement caps can be purchased separately. For amber sample vials see Wheaton number 224730.